From mechanical design aids to architecture tools to model-based GIS and mapping features, subscribe to AutoCAD software and access industry-specific toolsets, plus web and mobile apps. PLAY VIDEO (4.35 MIN.)
Work faster with specialised toolsets
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and libraries for architecture, mechanical design, electrical design and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, levels and other drawings.
- Draw piping, plumbing and ducting for faster design with mechanical tools.
- Design ductwork, electrical conduit and circuiting for HVAC, plumbing and electrical with MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing).
Take your work with you with AutoCAD web and mobile apps
With a single AutoCAD subscription, work anywhere and stay connected to your DWG™ files on any platform—desktop, web, or mobile. Easily move data and drawings between your desktop, web browser and phone.
Are you a maintenance customer or a current subscriber?
Contact Diatec and discus what one AutoCAD means to you.
Specialised toolsets offer industry-specific features to help you to design more quickly and easily:
- Create details, views and more.
- Automate tasks and annotations.
- Use a rules-driven workflow to enforce industry standards and generate schedules, lists and tables.
- Access libraries of symbols, parts and detail components.
Download and use only the toolset you need, when you need it.