OBJECTIVE OF COURSE
The seven primary objectives of this course are to teach students how to:
• Understand the basic functionality, features and principles behind 3ds Max.
• Create and manipulate 3D data in 3ds Max.
• Import data from other 3D applications.
• Embellish scenes with the use of materials and maps.
• Render still pictures and animations to disk for later viewing.
• Create adequate lighting for your environments.
• Animate objects in the scene
This course provides a fundamental understanding of utilising 3ds Max for Design Visualization. Although the courseware is designed for instructor-led courses, you can also use it for self-paced learning. The courseware encourages self-learning through the use of the Autodesk® 3ds Max Help system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for beginner users who want to learn about 3D environments and want to use 3ds Max for Design Visualization purposes.
It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of a graphics or CAD application such as AutoCAD or Autodesk Revit.