Maximise value. Minimise hassle.
Boost the value of your software investment with Maintenance Subscription—the most convenient and cost-effective way to access the latest tools, flexible licensing, robust support, and services in the cloud.*
Maintenance Subscription offers:
- Immediate access to the latest software releases
- Flexible licensing rights – such as previous version, home-use and extra territory rights
- Scalable technical support to quickly resolve issues
- Improved mobility and collaboration with Autodesk 360 cloud services
* Not all Autodesk Maintenance benefits are available for all products in all geographical regions.
Autodesk Maintenance gives you a greater advantage with:
Work anytime, anywhere and optimize designs with the virtually infinite cloud computing power of Autodesk 360.
Stay current with immediate access to the latest software releases.
Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
Resolve issues and get back to work with help from product support specialists.
You can get Autodesk Maintenance in the following ways
- You can buy Maintenance, along with a new software license OR add Maintenance to the Autodesk software you already have when you upgrade or indeed cross grade to one of the new Autodesk Suites.