Administrate, monitor & report on Diatec Group Training across 3 x locations (Dublin, Cork & Galway)
- Agree 3-4 month rolling training schedule with each office & in conjunction with this ensure Diatec trainers are available & booked for agreed dates
- Ensure agreed training dates & courses are provided to website team for updating
- Ensure agreed training dates & courses are notified to industry representative organisations
- Nurture ongoing relationships with industry organisations & develop any appropriate new ones (discuss with management prior to opening up new conversations)
- Verify courses are correct on web (update under CMS system if necessary)
- Ensure client databases are emailed regularly with course updates from our CRM system (once a month)
- Process training enquires & bookings in a timely manner
- Answer requests for further information from potential delegates via email &/or pass to the sales team
- Ensure trainers are kept appraised of any changes to course dates & any specific arrangements with trainers are communicated to them
- Notify sales team in appropriate office if a scheduled course does not have requisite numbers & adjust/cancel course dates &/or task sales team to provide more delegates to make up shortfall & ensure course is delivered
- Liaise with training delegates to ensure course payments received, & notification of start times etc. are communicated
- Ensure that training manuals are ready & available at each location & in advance of each course start date
- Meet & greet training delegates at the selected office location you will be working from
- Once delegates complete course ensure that certificates are provided
- Liaise with delegates via surveys & get feedback on ways to improve delivery of training
- Follow-up training delegates with further selective emails for future related or advanced courses
- Liaise with marketing to ensure courses are promoted regularly on social media & particularly when last few places need to be filled on an upcoming scheduled course
Marketing & Sales Admin Duties
- Key link between sales, order processing & technical department eliminating bottlenecks with paperwork & ensuring timely processing, delivery & implementation for clients
- Liaise with management & utilise supplier marketing templates & resources to re-purpose & localise visual and written content for digital platforms
- Scheduling & post agreed content across social platforms to drive awareness and positioning of the company in the Irish market
- Liaise with our webmaster on site updates & general corrections, updates & improvements to be made
- Check & tweak website via standard web admin CMS system
- Timeline & ensure creative content produced by marketing team is delivered consistently across digital platforms (Google & Social Media)
- Assist management in liaising & driving marketing team for content creation of creative Assets: Digital Ads, newsletters, special offers
- Actively involved in event admin – registration, emails, landing pages
- Management and compilation of databases
- Looking for an individual who has an interest in industry & technology trends.
- Role suited to someone that is task orientated
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, positive & innovative
- Strong time management and organisational skills – ability to prioritise and multitask.
The above job specification is intended to describe the general nature of the role and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required experience:
The ideal candidate would have past admin of at least 2 years.
References will be required.
Job Location: Seapoint Building, Clontarf, Dublin 3
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €26,000 – €30,000.00 per annum depending on experience
Email: David Harpur firstname.lastname@example.org with cv & position being applied for.