OBJECTIVE OF COURSE
The primary objective of this course is to teach you the skills to create part and assembly models of moderate complexity and document those designs with drawing views.
· Introduction to Sketching
· Constraining & Dimensioning Sketches
· Creating a simple sketched feature
· Adding Placed features to parts
· Using advanced Modeling techniques
· Creating various drawing views
· Annotating drawing views
· Introduction to assembly Modeling
· Placing components in an assembly
· Constraining components
· Assembly section views
· Introduction to presentations
· Creating a presentation view
· Creating Tweaks & Trails
· Animating Presentations
· Creating Adaptive Parts
· Equations & Parameters
· Working with Projects
· Using Design Assistant
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Engineers or technicians who want to learn about Parametric Solid Modelling using Autodesk Inventor.
This course is designed for new users of Autodesk Inventor. Previous Experience of computers and AutoCAD is required.