Scanners & Copiers
The KIP range of high speed high quality multi function A0 LED printers are now the industry standard for high speed A0/A1 printing. All KIP devices use unique HDP (High Definition Print) technology to produce the very highest quality prints at production speeds ranging from just under 3 A1’s per minute to units capable of printing 22 A1’s per minute. All KIP devices are unique in that they produce no toner waste. This keeps your cost per print down & also removes the need for organisation having to handle & dispose of waste toner. All KIP devices are energy star qualified & RoHS compliant.
All KIP devices are available with 3rd generation full colour scanning technology that enables you to full colour scan to file, scan to copy (digital copying with reduction & enlargement) & colour scan to copy to any HP colour plotter.
KIP software applications are the most complete solution designed specifically for wide format b&w and colour document management. The modular design of KIP software apps enable print job creation and submittal via a web browser, PC/Mac or a KIP touch screen. KIP applications have features that deliver significant productivity gains, strict security standards, increase operational efficiency and provide cost controls for all prints, copies and scans. A high level of automation, seamless networked production software and dependable cost controls are integrated into every KIP system to ensure your company’s competitiveness now and in the future.
What Diatec & KIP large format print technology offers organisations
- Best in class print quality, reliability, speed & solution functionality.
- Superior print submission with a raft of free tools including accounting control & Web based Apps.
- Lowest cost per print in terms of toner & service costs. No other manufacturer comes close.
- Diatec offer the best after sales service in the country. No other manufacturer or dealer has our expertise or coverage in the large format print market.
- No waste toner & the highest environmental standards of any large format LED manufacturer.
- Large format managed print contracts available allowing organisations to manage their costs on an all inclusive cost per print/plot.
Do you really know what your Océ, Xerox, Ricoh or Canon large format printer is costing you every year in terms of service, toner/ink, operator/user inefficiencies. Why not talk to one of our Senior Account Managers & get a review completed of your existing operating costs & compare these with one of our all inclusive contracts.