INNOVYZE INFOWORKS ICM
Modelling & simulation of flood and Storm water drainage systems & sewer collection systems.
InfoWorks ICM models complex hydraulic and hydrologic network elements quickly, accurately, and collaboratively for stormwater and wastewater. InfoWorks ICM helps you plan for capacity improvements, system expansions, and emergency scenarios for water and wastewater professionals
InfoWorks ICM Standard
Provides a user the ability to plan, design and simulate urban drainage systems, storm sewers,
and Sanitary sewers for a single project.
Users can assess system capacity and performance under varying future scenarios.
• Integrate GIS and local data connection, track data quality with version control & validation tools.
• Model sewers and rivers with SWMM or ICM SIM engines.
InfoWorks ICM Ultimate
Ultimate allows the utility or consultant to collaborate with peers and carry out the complex risk assessments and flood management strategies on the catchment and watershed scale. Ultimate has all the Standard functionality plus.
• Collaborate from a shared model database with version control.
• Dispatch simulations to remote servers for significant compute and performance gains.
• Directly integrate with timeseries sensor and radar spatial rainfall data.
• Build catchment to watershed level (1D-2D) models for integrated flood assessments.
For sewer and stormwater networks facing evolving challenges driven by regulations, level of service, customers, environment, and operations. Reduce Combined Sewer Overflows and Sanitary Sewer Overflows, System Capacity Analysis, Infrastructure Planning, Flood Readiness, Community Resilience, and Provide Environmental Protection.
• Improving collaboration.
• Increasing team’s productivity.
• Enhancing operational efficiencies.
• Improving system resilience.