We hope you are settling into your new 'normal' and that you and your family are keeping safe and well. With days of lockdown under our belts, we are now finding new ways to run our businesses, keep in touch with family and instil some sense of normality.
Although a strange and unsettling time, people are discovering workarounds which have allowed many organisations to remain open and operational on a remote basis and we are here to help you through this.
Diatec & C-CAD (a Diatec Group Company) How can we support you?
Please contact us if you need support and advice on any of the following:
- Autodesk home usage licencing and remote working questions & support
- Advice on the most appropriate tools and platforms for remote working in the AEC sector* including Free extended access to BIM 360 Design
- Security concerns and improvements that can be implemented to protect from spear-phishing, spoofing and malware
- Solutions to improve remote working productivity with large files in the AEC sector* including, Free extended access to mobile client WAN acceleration
- Continuous learning and support including, eLearning platform (€165 per year for full library) and virtual classroom courses at a fraction of the normal cost, for Autodesk Apps, BIM, ISO19650 & much more.
- Remote support, installation, consultancy and development work to ensure teams remain productive
- Stock availability, providing the best deals on laptops/mobile workstations and other requirements for home working
- Get the best deal on Autodesk subscription renewals and spread the cost over 12 or 36-months finance agreements (subject to approval)
We will be running a series of helpful webinars this month and over the coming months that will be topical and relevant to support your current workflows.
Details will be posted on our news page and information on these will be communicated via social media.
A major proportion of our service delivery is already carried out remotely. During the coming weeks and months, we will be extending our services of virtual working environments and remote access capabilities to ensure that we can continue to deliver solutions, projects, support services and training for our customers to the highest level of quality and service, through this exceptional period.
We are dedicated to supporting you, your business and projects to enable you to operate in a more distributed environment. We have knowledgeable experts who can advise and guide you on how to set up your operations in a smarter way to continue delivering value to your organisation and to your customers.
The project and support services will be delivered remotely from our offices and extended remote teams. We can hold virtual meetings with you and your teams, to provide an experience as close as possible to meet you in person. We are available, so if you need advice or support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
SALES & ACCOUNT MANAGERS
Dublin Office, www.diatec.ie: General number 01-8530661; Direct Dial Numbers: Laura 01-8542921 & 086; James 01-8542919 & 086-1725191; Sonja 01-8542926 & 086 3846316; David 01-8542918 & 086-2485131
Galway Office, www.diatec.ie: Mark 091-776122 & 086-8351134
Cork Office, www.c-cad.com: (C-CAD (A Diatec Company)): Jim 021-4344788 & 086-8300138; Maurice 021-7304613 & 086-0352532
IT & Autodesk support for entire Group
Direct-dial for entire Group 01-8531869
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all in this together and our motivation and focus are to find new ways to navigate through this situation. We will do this in a way that protects our customers and employees. Please ensure that you take care of yourself and your family. Best Regards, David Harpur Jim Barrett Managing Director - Diatec Group General Manager - C-CAD (Diatec Group company) *AEC Sector (Architecture - Engineering - Construction)
We are all in this together and our motivation and focus are to find new ways to navigate through this situation.
We will do this in a way that protects our customers and employees.
Please ensure that you take care of yourself and your family.
David Harpur Jim Barrett
Managing Director - Diatec Group General Manager - C-CAD (Diatec Group company)
*AEC Sector (Architecture - Engineering - Construction)