Microsoft will no longer update or support the operating system after 14th January 2020. This means Microsoft will no longer update or support the operating system after that date.
What are your options?
- Do nothing, however your desktop/laptop may become more vulnerable to security risks, i.e. vulnerable to being hacked.
- Upgrade existing Windows 7 systems to Windows 10 Professional - See below*
- If your desktop/laptop is old, consider upgrading the whole device to a new device with Windows 10 Professional installed - Visit here.
- Purchase Windows 7 Pro extended support for 2020 & if required 2021 - email us for price detailing quantity required firstname.lastname@example.org
*Windows 10 upgrade
- Customers with an eligible Windows 7 device can upgrade the license for free.
- A typical upgrade takes 3-hours to include checking existing Apps & installing up to 5
- You may wish to upgrade your hard drive to a new faster SSD hard drive.
Reduced rate install per user €240.00 OR Reduced rate install including new 1TB SSD drive €395.00
Price includes 5 x Apps* re-installed. Excludes price of Windows 10 Pro if no free eligibility.
Windows 10 Pro Licence €259.00 or Windows 10 Pro for Workstations €439.00
Prices + vat.
*Apps may not always be compatible with Windows 10 & may require an upgrade at additional cost.
We will let you know before commencing any upgrade.
Important note relating to Autodesk.
“To be eligible for support, the Autodesk software must be running on vendor-supported operating systems. If a vendor chooses to end support for an operating system, our support for Autodesk products running on that operating system will also end, whether or not the products are among the eligible previous versions.” This means that any Autodesk product release 2018, 2019 & 2020 will not now be supported under Windows 7.
Upgrade too Expensive?
Why not look at a new HP Workstation, mobile workstation, desktop or laptop.
See Workstation Pricing here or email one of the team & they will provide you with options including finance options “Workstation as a Service” & also the option of including your favourite Apps, AutoCAD, LT, AEC Collection, Revit, Microsoft Office 365 & Adobe Collections.Email email@example.com