AutoCAD Civil 3D provides users with a suite of Civil engineering design tools. We will use the full range of these tools to layout a storm drainage network for a proposed site (inc export/import to Microdrainage for Analysis).
The course aims to provide users with the necessary skills to be able to design the drainage pipework for a road or site using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Who Should Attend
Civil Engineers, Engineering Technicians & Drafters who want to learn about using Civil 3D for site or road design.
Participants should have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Creating Longitudinal sections
• Pipe layout network creation
• Pipe and structure rules in Civil 3D
• Surface analysis, catchment areas & gully locations
• Performing clash detections between pipe networks
• Pipe & structure Labelling
• Exporting pipe layout to Microdrainage
• Importing pipe layout from Microdrainage and updating model
• Importing pipe network from ARCGIS
• Creating reports